TERMS OF SERVICE
Artifolio.com is a community of online portfolios and journals enabling users to hare thoughts with friends and meet new friends of similar interests.
When you join the Service, you are asked to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party except a parent or guardian. You will hold Artifolio harmless for any damage arising from a third party accessing the Service using a password you disclosed.MEMBER CONDUCT
The following is a list of Content and Conduct that violates the Rules of Member Conduct - you may not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous,defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another・s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Artifolio official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; provide a false birthday or age;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as classifieds) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- talk or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that provides instruction about illegal activities, including illegal drug use, child predation, terrorist activities, instructions in assembling or obtaining bombs or other weapons;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that encourages or promotes physical harm against any group or individual. This includes Content that encourages or promotes self-harm;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks used to provide or receive the Service or disobey any requirement, procedure, policies and regulation of any networks used to provide and receive the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, foreign or international laws or regulation, including, any rule or regulation of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, any self-regulatory organization or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
You understand that all Content posted to the Website or otherwise transmitted via the Service is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the Content, and that your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of such content shall be to such individual. You agree that Artifolio will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted via the Service, and you hereby release Artifolio and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees there from. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Artifolio reserves the right to preserve and disclose Content posted to or transmitted via the Service if reasonably necessary to:
- enforce this Agreement
- comply with a legal process
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of any party.
You acknowledge that Artifolio has no control of the communications lines used to access the Service because such lines are provided by a third party public utility and, as such, that the security of transmissions to and from the Service is not the responsibility of Artifolio.CONTENT SUBMITTED TO ARTIFOLIO.COM
(This section refers to Content that you create)
You retain all ownership rights to your Content. Except for its ownership of the collection of all content on Artifolio, as described below, Artifolio does not claim ownership of any Content you publish in your area of the Website in our Artifolio Site.
When you publish your Content on the Service, you grant Artifolio a temporary license to broadcast it. We need this license to be able to show your Content to other members and visitors.
By publishing Content on Your Artifolio Site you grant Artifolio world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Content (as well as permit others - including without limitation Artifolio co-brand, content and syndication partners - to do the same) solely for the following purposes:
- Displaying, distributing and promoting Your Artifolio Site
- Promoting and marketing Artifolio products and services and general operation of the Artifolio Service
- Promoting and marketing the products and services of Artifolio partners and affiliates
- Promoting and marketing products and services related to your Content.
This license exists only for as long as the Content remains published on Your Artifolio Site and only for as long you remain an Artifolio member, except that you grant Artifolio a continuing perpetual license and right to maintain a copy of your Artifolio Site and Content for archival purposes. This archival copy is not posted publicly on the Artifolio system; it is maintained solely so that Artifolio may recover content and restore accounts (in case of errors or system failure) or cooperate with law enforcement in order to make the Artifolio service safer. Except for this license for archival use, in the event that you remove the Content from Your Artifolio Site or in the event that your membership is terminated, this license shall expire either immediately or upon termination of any promotional or marketing activities ongoing at the time.COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, belonging to others without obtaining their prior written consent. Artifolio reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service and remove any infringing Content if you infringe the copyright rights of others. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.PERSONAL INFORMATION
You hereby certify to Artifolio that you are at least 13 years old. The Service is intended for people who are at least 13 years old. Children under 13 are not permitted to join the Service or participate in the Artifolio community, and Artifolio will delete Artifolio accounts held by people it learns are under the age of 13. Parents of children under 13 can also delete their child・s site.
Please see our Artifolio Safety site for information concerning safer ways to participate on Artifolio and the availability of parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) that may assist parents in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.LINKS
The Service may include links to other websites or resources. Artifolio has no control over such sites and resources, and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Artifolio does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or your use of such sites or resources.INDEMNITY
Welcome! By using Artifolio・s search engine or other Artifolio services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").Content Linked to by Artifolio
The sites displayed as search results or linked to by Artifolio Services are developed by people over whom Artifolio exercises no control. The search results that appear from Artifolio's indices are indexed by Artifolio's automated machinery and computers, and Artifolio cannot and does not screen the sites before including them in the indices from which such automated search results are gathered. A search using Artifolio Services may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a Artifolio search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the Artifolio Services.Personal Use Only
We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.Disclaimer of Warranties
Artifolio disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the ARTIFOLIO SERVICES results. Artifolio disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Artifolio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through theARTIFOLIO SERVICES.
THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ARTIFOLIO AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ARTIFOLIO AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES. ARTIFOLIO AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES. ARTIFOLIO AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES.YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE ARTIFOLIO SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ARTIFOLIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ARTIFOLIO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on the Service are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the U.S. Government constitutes acknowledgment of Artifolio proprietary rights in them.APPLICABLE LAW